IW PAPRIKA HICKORY SMOKED 175g RETAIL
Islands West 175 gram Hickory Smoked Paprika is made from smoking and drying sweet peppers to produce a paprika with distinctive flavor. Hickory smoked anything is magical but our Smoked Paprika is something else, rich and smoky with slightly pungent undertones this spice will add coloring and favoring to any dish. It adds delicious depth to Spanish dishes, like paella, as well as meats, potatoes, sauces, stews and anything bbq.
Islands West 175 gram Hickory Smoked Paprika Ingredients:
Paprika, Smoked Flavor, Silicon dioxide and Canola oil
Spice Up Your Life Usage Tips:
- Even just a little bit adds an incredibly seductive smoky flavor and aroma to any dish.
- Traditionally, it’s used in making chorizo sausage and many paella recipes.
- Heating the spice will unlock its natural flavour, but be careful not to go overboard as paprika can easily burn – cook with a little olive oil gently over a low heat for no more than a minute.
- It’s worth noting that when it comes to spice levels, paprika will never give your dishes the same blow-your-socks-off heat as, for example, cayenne pepper or dried chilli flakes.
- When it comes to the cooking, paprika is one of the most versatile spices in the rack