IW CINNAMON STICKS 3” 100g RETAIL
Cinnamon is a spice created from the inner bark of the Cinnamomum tree. Strips of the inner bark are dried until they curl into rolls known as cinnamon sticks or quills. This compound gives Islands West 100 gram 3″ Cinnamon Sticks its flavor and aroma, and is also responsible for many of its health benefits.
Spice Up Your Life Usage Tips:
- Use as a stirring stick for your coffee, tea, cider, and cocktails.
- Break up a cinnamon stick to infuse a pot of coffee or tea.
- Simmer a cinnamon stick with your oatmeal.
- Flavor your broth with a few cinnamon sticks
- Add a bit of spice to curry fried rice.
- Flavor meats in a slow cooker, tagine, or roast.