IW CINNAMON SAIGON 500G
Islands West 500 gram Cinnamon is a much more versatile spice than you might think. Sure, it lends a warm, sweet aroma and sunny character to everything from morning toast and cinnamon rolls to spiced cookies. But this earthy, mahogany-colored spice also has a savory side. Middle Eastern lamb and chicken dishes wouldn’t be the same without its irresistible richness and heat. One of the world’s oldest spices, cinnamon is also one of the most popular—and for good reason! We think your nose is the best guide to determining whether a bottle of cinnamon is fresh. It should smell warm, rich and sweet, like a cinnamon cookie just out of the oven.
Spice Up Your Life Usage Tips:
- Sprinkle it on your morning cappuccino or use it to spice up your favorite chili recipes.
- Use in apple pies, pancakes, eggnog, hot chocolate and coffee
- Add to cinnamon rolls or French toast
- Sprinkle over morning oatmeal or cereal
- Enhance savory side dishes like sweet potatoes or butternut squash
- Add to meat dishes or ham for a nuanced sweetness
- A perfect partner for chocolate, use ground cinnamon in any chocolate dessert or drink
- Pairs well with cloves, coriander, cumin, ginger, nutmeg, turmeric