IW CAYENNE PEPPER 500G
Islands West 400 gram Ground Cayenne Pepper is popular among chefs and home cooks looking to enliven their dishes with vibrant flavor and fiery spice. They use it to add heat to everything from guacamole, salsa and tacos to chili and gumbo. The colour of the pepper ranges from orange red to deep red, hence why it is also known as a Red Pepper.
Spice Up Your Life Usage Tips:
- Use a dash to 1/8 tsp. to 6 eggs for stuffed or scrambled eggs.
- Add to tomato juice, barbecue sauce, guacamole, omelets, dips and spreads.
- Use in vegetable soup, meat loaf, pot roast, stews, spiced shrimp and deviled crab.
- Cayenne pepper flavor intensifies as it cooks, lightly season dishes and taste frequently while cooking
- Use in traditional Cajun cuisine, such as Louisiana Jambalya.
- Ground Cayenne pepper pairs well with dairy, adding dimension to the mildness of cottage and cream cheese.
- Good in traditional Indian cuisine, such as Chicken Tikka Masala.
- Add to soups, chowders, sauces and gravies