IW CAJUN SPICE 500G
Islands West 500 gram Cajun Seasoning has a bold spicy flavor (from the cayenne and paprika) with a subtle earthiness (provided by the spices and herbs). It’s the ultimate all-purpose seasoning and definitely the spice mix that I can’t do without.
Islands West 500 gram Cajun Spice Ingredients:
Paprika, Spices (Cayenne Pepper, Peppers, Thyme, Oregano, Basil) Salt
Spice Up Your Life Usage Tips:
- Use 2 teaspoons of Cajun Seasoning on chicken, pork chops, or fish, to jazz up these dishes with New Orleans-style flavor.
- Add 1 to 2 teaspoons to 8 servings of jambalaya.t in any type of Louisiana style cooking such as Cajun or Creole dishes.
- Perfect with chicken, pork, fish and seafood; simply shake on or add to flour/bread crumb coating; bake, grill or fry.
- Add to one-pot dishes, soups, vegetables, jambalayas (spicy rice dish), gumbos (stew/soup), stir-fries, and marinades. Use to make “blackened fish or chicken”.
- Use in salad dressings for bean salads, corn relishes, mixed vegetables and salsas.
- Sprinkle into scrambled eggs, omelettes, over devilled eggs, over nachos, pizza, chili or anywhere added heat and flavour is desired.